[vtk-developers] [Paraview] WG: endless loop in vtkOpenGLError

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Tue Dec 10 04:19:01 EST 2013

Hi

I am currently compiling vtk6-0-0 to check it but thanks for the hint of the test. I looked at it and copied the code to my test, and it worked. I found out that the endless loop also appears on the test if you add

  view->GetRenderer()->Render();

before

    view ->GetInteractor()->Initialize();

if you use
view->GetRendererWindow()->Render();
instead of
  view->GetRenderer()->Render();
it does not appear, strange behaviour...... I will test it in vtk6 when I compiled it, but for me it seems that pv 4.1 has a newer vtk version than 6.0 since all the SetInput functions were missing...

thanks
best regards,