[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] VTK6 and KWWIdgets

Petar Petrov pip010 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:04:57 EST 2013

Hi Marcelino,
thats checked. I forgot to mention but I have the same source of
KWWidgets compile with VTK 5.8 without problems. Further I can see in
CMake for VTK6 that all paths are set correctly for TK/TCL. VTK6
Builds!
I'm building on windows and using ActiveObject TCL installer. So that
works for sure.

Also I'm aware the need to patch KWWidgets from:
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/aysypjD9UG89YnodB4Ns

Yet when I try configure in cmake for kkwidgets:

"
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:281 (message):
Please set VTK_USE_TK to ON in VTK for KWWidgets_BUILD_VTK_WIDGETS to be ON
"

VTK_USE_TK is not set eventhough I compile VTK with TCL ?

Cheers,
Petar

--
All the best,