[vtk-developers] vtk-developers Digest, Vol 112, Issue 33

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 19:03:54 EDT 2013

Hi Berk, Sean,
  Since I was the author of this test, let me know if there is anything I
can do to help.

The intent of this test was to test as much as possible of the
vtkNamedColors class - I think I achieved around 100%.

Lines 890-901 specifically test PrintSelf(). PrintSelf() seems to be rarely
tested so initially I expected some problems, however this is the first
time I have seen anything.

Like Berk, I don't understand why this would fail on one machine but not
others.

Regards
   Andrew