[vtk-developers] VTK Nightly Doxygen missing classes

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Aug 27 19:30:12 EDT 2013

I am still digging into this, but for anyone following along (or who
might be more familiar with an ancient programming language called
Perl) it is step 6 of 13 in there, the offending line looks to be,

 => 301 found, 1401 orphan class(es) removed (vtkCellCentersPointPlacer, ...

vtkActor and  friends are among that number, now I will try to
understand how it decides classes are orphaned and should be removed.

Marcus