[vtk-developers] Crashes after recent checkins

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:18:48 EDT 2013

Berk,

I can easily reproduce the problem on two different systems. SO when you
have a patch ready I can try.
However, I will be offline for a few days (Tues-Thurs) this week. If you
can't find a good solution quickly, perhaps we could use my patch as a
temporary fix, or backout the atomic stuff until it is ready.

Bill