[vtk-developers] Implicit copy constructors in VTK

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Aug 8 11:41:05 EDT 2013

Hi all,

So the easy ones are fixed.  There are now only a 21 warnings (some duplicate; down from 80) left now on Rogue7:

<http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=2991685>

But I'm less clear on how to proceed.  I think in most of the remaining cases, the copy ctors need to be made explicit because they are actually used.

But it would be nice if someone that knows these classes could take a look...

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com