[vtk-developers] Hi, can I compile a code using CUDA C and VTK?

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Tue Apr 30 09:51:13 EDT 2013

Mingcheng,

I guess you will have a lot of difficulties to compile VTK with CUDA.
You should better isolate your cuda code (no vtk dependency/header) in a
cuda library that you will link together with VTK library against your C++
code.

*Joachim Pouderoux*

*PhD, R&D Enginee*r
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*