[vtk-developers] Dealing with the occasional junk continuous

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Apr 25 13:56:47 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

We receive the occasional junk submission to the continuous dashboard (and
also to Nightly and Experimental). This can be annoying as it leads to
e-mails that have bogus compile errors and test failures (who knows that
they are compiling with what options). To prevent these e-mails, I propose
that we create a Continuous-Expected group and promote all of the known
Continuous dashboards there. Everything else will still show under the
Continuous group.

Any objections? Alternative ideas?

-berk