[vtk-developers] Freeze for VTK 6

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Apr 25 12:04:52 EDT 2013

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:26:52 -0400, Marcus D. Hanwell said:

>Just one test failure on today's expected!

Yes, very nice to see!  But, lest we get too proud of ourselves :), I'm working on a dashboard with more and more of clang's sanitizer checks enabled:

<http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2885444>

I've fixed many since the hackathon, but the remaining ones are harder.  The following tests perform undefined behaviour; if anyone is familiar with these tests and the code they exercise, I can provide the details and backtrace.

vtkCommonCoreTcl-TestSetGet
vtkCommonDataModelCxx-otherColorTransferFunction
vtkCommonDataModelCxx-TestPolyhedron1
vtkFiltersAMRCxx-TestImageToAMR
vtkFiltersCorePython-contourCells
vtkFiltersCoreTcl-contourCells
vtkFiltersGeneralPython-TestCellDerivs
vtkFiltersGeneralTcl-TestCellDerivs
vtkGeovisCoreCxx-TestLabeledGeoView2D
vtkInteractionWidgetsCxx-TestCellCentersPointPlacer
vtkIOEnSightPython-EnSightNfacedASCII
vtkIOEnSightPython-EnSightNfacedBin
vtkIOEnSightTcl-EnSightNfacedASCII
vtkIOEnSightTcl-EnSightNfacedBin
vtkRenderingAnnotationCxx-TestCubeAxes2DMode
vtkRenderingCorePython-cells
vtkRenderingCorePython-pickCells
vtkRenderingCoreTcl-cells
vtkRenderingCoreTcl-pickCells
vtkRenderingLODPython-TestQuadricLODActor
vtkRenderingLODTcl-TestQuadricLODActor

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com