[vtk-developers] vtk-developers Digest, Vol 108, Issue 53

Bruno Santos bruno.santos at bluecape.com.pt
Thu Apr 25 10:11:32 EDT 2013

Greetings Jaime,

I'm not part of the VTK development team, but as far as I know Qt 5 is
probably only going to be supported on VTK 6, which seems to be going to
be released in the near future:
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Freeze-for-VTK-6-tp5720282.html

I think development on VTK 5 is over, at least based on a recent comment
we got on this bug report: http://vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=13253

Best regards,
Bruno