[vtk-developers] Strange test failure on amber8

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Tue Apr 23 15:41:00 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am getting a failed test (TestPolygonSelection) on Gerrit, which is a new
test I added for adding polygon selection feature to VTK. The test was
passing in the morning, then it started failing on amber8 with this error

"X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)"

http://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=11&name=vtkRenderingOpenGLCxx-TestPolygonSelection&date=2013-04-23

Again, the test was passing on other machines, and it was also passing on
amber8 in the morning.

If anybody changed anything on amber8, please let me know, and any hints
will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Yumin