[vtk-developers] OpenGL Extension loading with OSMesa?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Apr 17 13:23:20 EDT 2013

Thanks for the dashboard, Kevin. Burlen, your changes seem reasonable
to me. The commit for that change is posted below. After looking at
the commit log and the change, I think it would make sense to not do
the "workaround" when using Mesa. I'm going to approve the topic. Feel
free to merge.

Utkarsh

commit d64cfbc286c7e5e51ac7ccaa3669ab02a9999b92