[vtk-developers] Rogue7 dashboard change

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Apr 9 17:13:26 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've made changes to Rogue7 that will appear on tomorrow's dashboard:

1) I'm now building as C++11 (-std=c++11 flag)

2) I'm now using a 'subtractive' compiler warning policy.  Instead of enabling a bunch of warning flags, I turn on -Weverything (which is literally all warnings), then append various warning suppressions.  ex:

-Weverything -Wno-padded -Wno-exit-time-destructors -Wno-global-constructors -Wno-float-equal blah blah blah

This will result in just 1 new warning (about old fast math gunk).

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com