[vtk-developers] Looking into dashboard failures this morning

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Apr 5 11:31:55 EDT 2013

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:11:46 -0400, Marcus D. Hanwell said:

>Possibly, I see hythloth fails in the same way and also used 2.8.11
>rc1. The londinium machine used CMake master from a few days ago and
>passed, hythloth is Brad's machine so he may be able to look into that
>(thanks for pointing that out).

Morning folks,

I have no explanation for all those failures.  There were no config changes made to *all* of my buildbots yesterday.

Want me to try an experimental build with older/newer CMake?

PS: someone please make "Mac10.6-clang-rel-x86_64" unexpected and instead make "Mac10.6-gcc-rel-x86_64" expected, I renamed it because it was never actually using clang. :)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com