[vtk-developers] Looking into dashboard failures this morning

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Apr 5 10:59:55 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM, David Gobbi <david.gobbi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Marcus D. Hanwell
> <marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
>> The RogueResearch submissions all look like vtkgl headers are not in
>> the include path, but looking at our changes I am not sure what would
>> cause that.
>
> There was probably a previously undetected problem with the dependency
> chain for vtkgl.h that was never noticed until yesterday's change caused
> a change to the order in which certain things are built.

When all wrapping was turned off this still worked though, and so it
seems like any changes to wrapping/hierarchy code would not reveal
unknown implicit dependencies as pure C++ builds never even invoke the
wrapping logic. Sean - are there local changes on those machines you
made recently? I don't see this failure mode on anything but Rogue
Research systems.

Marcus