[vtk-developers] Looking into dashboard failures this morning

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Apr 5 10:43:58 EDT 2013

On 04/05/2013 10:37 AM, David Gobbi wrote:
> I wonder if it is related to the change to vtkModuleMacros.cmake
> at line 464.  Perhaps if this included the stamp files for all modules
> that were dependencies in addition to the one for the current module,
> then the rules would be executed.

No, the target ordering dependencies should handle that already.
We don't want targets running each other's hierarchy rules.

There is something funny going on with Tcl wrapping enabled.
Somehow the *Tcl.cxx source generation rules end up in the
main library target in addition to the TCL target where they
belong.

-Brad