[vtk-developers] Moved Mirkwood ninja dashboards to nightly

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 16:52:33 EDT 2013

So back to the original email that sparked all this today... I'm
curious about what I should do with the "mirkwoood" submissions.

Berk, should I submit a ninja dashboard at all? Without python to make
it green, or leave python ON and wait for an eventual fix somewhere?

Or should I switch to a different generator? (jom, nmake or Visual
Studio 10?)

Or just discontinue submissions from mirkwood since it's such an old
machine anyhow.

Let me know what you think I should do with mirkwood. Right now I have
it using ninja still, but have turned off python since it doesn't work
with ninja right now.

Thanks,
David C.