[vtk-developers] testsetget/emptyinput etc

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:26:27 EDT 2012

Dave,

"Ancient ones"?  We prefer "Wise ones"...

These are smoke tests: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoke_testing
 to blinding test basic functionality. They certainly matter.

For example SetGet tests ensure that a variable can be set  and retrieved.
In the past we had tests that ensured that if a variable was changed, the
class' modified time changed. Or, can a class print itself after
instantiation.

Bill