[vtk-developers] Proposing vtkObjectMacro

Patchett, John M patchett at lanl.gov
Thu Sep 13 11:33:25 EDT 2012

Though I don't usually involve myself in VTK development, I think
that obfuscated understandability is part of the reason that I've seen
a large number of otherwise bright developers (students) become
integration impotent when asked to put their ideas/code in
VTK/ParaView...
If a goal is to have contributors, this is a bad idea.

--John.