[vtk-developers] Coverage on Mac with clang

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:32:34 EDT 2012

Sean,

I'm trying to get coverage working on my MacAir using clang. I successfully
build, but when I run a test, the .gcda files are not in the proper
directory in the build tree. If I run a cxx test, they end up in
Foo/Bar/Testing/Cxx/... rather than Foo/Bar/...

Then when I run lcov, it can't match the .gcno and .gcda files. On my linux
system the .gcno and .gcda files reside in the same directory.

Have you successfully run coverage for vtk on your MAC?

Bill