[vtk-developers] valgrind still missing

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Sat Sep 8 10:34:01 EDT 2012

Darn, I thought we had zero defects! :)

I fixed that right away, but now I have the same problem on amber8 as
I did on karego-at. Valgrind is catching leaks in the system libraries
on this machine that don't matter from our perspective. As a result
the valgrind result file is several GB in size, which cdash wouldn't
be able to digest. I'll take another shot at writing a valgrind
suppression file which cuts out the junk and leaves the actual
problems later this coming week.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer