[vtk-developers] valgrind still missing

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Sep 6 22:26:37 EDT 2012

Note though that the bigger priority right now is restoring the coverage we
had before and resolving enough of the comp failures, warnings and test
failure noise to make the dashboards useable again. No sense running
valgrind really when tests are missing and failing and VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS is
complaining.

--
David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.