[vtk-developers] And one include to rule them all

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Sep 4 10:29:17 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

Unless this is fixing a very specific problem, let's not do it in this
release. As it is, we have taken on a lot of changes and we are really
stretched to make the release soon. Even though it sounds like a trivial
change, nothing ever is and this will probably end up requiring days if not
weeks of effort when extended to all codes.

-berk