[vtk-developers] Patch integration frequency

TINGAUD Frederic Frederic.TINGAUD at murex.com
Wed Oct 24 13:42:06 EDT 2012

Thanks for your answer David!
I did more than just checkout git master, I have two patch branches waiting for integration on it (one bug correction #1470 and one feature #1438) :)
The goal of my question is to be able to decide whether I package my application with a custom VTK version containing my patches or if I can wait for an official release integrating them or third solution, a night build that contain them.

Regards,

Frederic