[vtk-developers] Patch integration frequency

TINGAUD Frederic Frederic.TINGAUD at murex.com
Wed Oct 24 12:02:29 EDT 2012

Hi all,

As I am still quite new to the list, I don't yet have a vision of VTK
evolution frequency.

I see that a 5.10.1 has been released a few days ago. How often does
this kind of minor release happen? Is it the only moment were patch
branches are merged into the master branch or are they merged
continuously and the tag just freezes the state of the master at a given
point?

Do we have a vague idea about the ETA of next major release?

I am not growing impatient or anything, there are just information that
could help me in the definition of my own roadmap and in deciding which
version I should package with my product.

Regards,

Frederic

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.