[vtk-developers] accepting 5.10.1 patches

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 17 10:26:04 EDT 2012

Um, today?

I just tagged 5.10.1 and pushed the tarballs to the server. The
download page should be updated shortly too.

Thanks everyone for chipping in with fixes and tests. Especially:

Bill Lorensen (1):
      DOC: Bad character

Clinton Stimpson (1):
      Fix QVTKWidget problem on Windows with Aero off.

Dave DeMarle (4):
      increase git size limit for netcdf
      backport netcdf mangling fix from pre 6.0 master to 5.10.1
release (6.0 fixes curtesy Brad King)
      changes to build system to make it work in vtk5
      Increment version to VTK 5.10.1

David Adair (1):
      BUG: InteractorStyleImage not getting image for Window/Level.

David Gobbi (11):
      COMP: No buffer lookahead space for wrapper-parser include directives.
      COMP: Fix buffer lookahead for wrapper-parser include directive.
      COMP: Fix segfault in vtkWrapJava on underscores in method names.
      COMP: Silence messages from vtkhdf5.
      Fix export visibility for vtkImageStencilIterator
      BUG: Fix InsertAndMergeExtent bug introduced in earlier commit.
      BUG 13312: Fix crash on vtkImageProperty DeepCopy with LUT.
      Make the QVTKRenderWindowInteractor more widely compatible.
      BUG 13443: Fix crash when vtkMath.h is wrapped on FreeBSD.
      BUG 13198: Newer Tcl/Tk packages need static_cast with ckalloc.
      BUG: The Write() method was modifying the input's origin.

Félix C. Morency (1):
      BUG: Fix GLXBadDrawable when using multiple QVTKRenderWindowInteractor

Mathieu Malaterre (1):
      Prevent a file descriptor leak in vtkSLCReader

Sean McBride (2):
      COMP: removed C++11-style comma at end of enum declaration
      COMP: fixed bug #13372, compile error with isnan

Utkarsh Ayachit (2):
      BUG #13101. STL ascii reader was report failures prematurely.
      Updating comment.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer