[vtk-developers] Creating Java examples

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 15 09:29:19 EDT 2012

Hi Frederic,

The java examples that are included in the jar can be found here.

VTK/Wrapping/Java/vtk/sample/*

I'm wondering if for your cube axes you shouldn't create a dedicated
package (vtk.sample.annotation) so if others want to extend the sample
code set, it will be easier to find an example that illustrate a given
VTK module/feature.

Seb

PS: If you want to use your example for both testing and example, a
C++ version will be better.