[vtk-developers] Ask for review - patch 7845 - vtkCubeAxisActor

TINGAUD Frederic Frederic.TINGAUD at murex.com
Wed Oct 10 11:03:21 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I made a patch proposal for introducing custom axis labels in
vtkCubeAxisActor in Gerrit :

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/7845/

I have no idea who I should ask for review on this subject, so could you
please direct me?

Also, by mistake, I created it twice (I received warnings that I mistook
for errors and thought it had been refused). Could somebody please
remove this one : http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/7844/ ?

Regards,

Fred

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.