[vtk-developers] cdash API and VTK's most wanted list

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Oct 5 15:49:10 EDT 2012

Thanks for the slides they are quite informative.

I'm hoping to find time to use cdash's web API to scrape out a testing
space coverage view.

That is I want to see what OS's, compilers and graphics drivers do we
test on, as well as what wrapped languages, dependent libraries, and
other cmake options do we exercise on them.

>From a view of the test option space we can see what we cover and more
importantly don't cover, and on what we cover, where we are having
problems.

Like the test view, you _can_ build up this information manually from
cdash's pages, but it takes even longer to do so because the
information is more widely scattered (at least for VTK).

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive