[vtk-developers] vtk modular and java (vtkPanel) System.loadLibrary problem

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Tue May 29 11:53:07 EDT 2012

Sorry, I wasn't clear here. I meant the plugin
architecture<http://netbeans.org/features/platform/features.html>
aspect
of a NetBeans (similar to Eclipse OSGi) as
opposed to using VTK objects as "beans", although there are probably some
things that can be leveraged
from the JavaBeans project as they would have addressed similar issues I'm
sure.

biv