[vtk-developers] vtk modular and java (vtkPanel) System.loadLibrary problem

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Mon May 28 14:55:10 EDT 2012

Cool!
A related question, is there a doc/faq/wiki that talks about vtk/java and
the levels of support?
For instance, I previously had to do extra things to use vtk in a NetBeans
platform application and I assume
that is still the case, but with all the changes, it may not be. Is there a
place where I could find an answer to
that kind of vtk/java integration/support question?
Gerrick