[vtk-developers] Possible legacy directory in python testing.

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu May 24 09:54:35 EDT 2012

I agree with Bill, and would like to pass this in for all tests. It
also isn't clear to me why we don't just use a larger amount of this
logic in the wrapped C++ module, that way we would only need to
maintain one location where the pipeline logic is setup, along with
the logic for what to do if the file is not present, where to write
baselines etc.

Marcus