[vtk-developers] Still looking for "old" VTK libraries (like vtkHybrid)

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:48:04 EDT 2012

> VTK_LIBRARIES should be enough.

It's not that it's not enough - it seems as though there is *too much*
- that is, it is linking to what it needs to, but also trying to link
to things that don't exist.

> Did you completely remove your old build directory? And you CMakeCache.txt file?

Yes, I started completely from scratch. I just reproduced with this:

git clone git at github.com:daviddoria/InteractiveLidarSegmentation.git
git submodule update --init --recursive
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ../
make

Additionally, I tried building each of the submodules independently
and none of them produced the error, hence this rather complicated
example project.

David