[vtk-developers] Still looking for "old" VTK libraries (like vtkHybrid)

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:24:12 EDT 2012

I am getting some linker errors like:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvtkCommon
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvtkHybrid

If I understand correctly (and my build/VTK folder agrees), these
libraries don't exist in the new modular setup. The only VTK related
thing I am linking to (in target_link_libraries) is ${VTK_LIBRARIES}.

The link.txt that gets created in my build folder is here:
http://pastebin.com/ARgJA7uf

It seems to have a combination of new and old libraries?

I have built git master VTK in a clean build dir and I have also
deleted my project build dir and started over, but get the same linker
errors.

When I message(${VTK_LIBRARIES}), the old libraries are not in the
list. I grepped my project for "vtkHybrid" and turned up nothing.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

David