[vtk-developers] GetOutput().GetWholeExtent()

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:08:45 EDT 2012

Hmm, I just noticed something in my own code.  The following method
isn't wrapped, because it returns a bare pointer.  As a result the
WHOLE_EXTENT key can't be used with Get:

int * vtkInformation::Get(vtkInformationIntegerVectorKey *);

But I think that I can add a wrapper hint to get it working... the
wrappers can internally query the Length() method to figure out what
number of values to return.

 - David