[vtk-developers] Modularization, Context2D and Tcl

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Mar 26 15:08:37 EDT 2012

I have no philosophical issue with removing TCL. Please note however that
somebody is going to have to do a lot of work to rewrite two VTK books
(textbook and user's guide) not to mention a hell of a lot of examples.
Aashish are you volunteering?

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
28 Corporate Drive