[vtk-developers] TestChartXYZ needs a baseline

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Sat Mar 24 21:21:05 EDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Marcus,
>
> The TestChartXYZ test, checked in on March 12, is missing a baseline.

Bill,

I was still hoping to figure out how to get the animation to play out
in the test before the snapshot. Is there a good approach to running
the timer until completion (rotation by 90 degrees), and then doing an
image diff? I got distracted by other tasks, I should have probably
disabled the test until I had more time to get it figured out.

Marcus