[vtk-developers] Python and mutable test failing for modular

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Mar 19 17:01:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am working my way through a few of the failing tests in VTK modular,
and came across the vtk.mutable test. I don't see where mutable is
defined, it is possible I missed a special header or something. In
general, I wondered how we would like to handle these failures as we
verify the functionality of modularized VTK. This failure says that
vtk.mutable is not defined, and so can't be used.

I am close to having the Tcl wrapping working (it is building, but no
modules are imported yet) and may need some pointers there too if
anyone remembers how some of those things work.

Thanks,

Marcus