[vtk-developers] Remove legacy API in VTK master

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:11:04 EDT 2012

Hi Marcus,
  I see no problems doing this. I have been able to successfully build the
VTK master in the git repository with no issues on Windows (64-bit)/Linux
and Mac OSX. I had to remove some deprecated features from my code!
  I am really impressed with the work you and Jeff have done!

Regards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean