[vtk-developers] rgbA filter problem

Łukasz Kotyński lukkot at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 07:35:07 EDT 2012

Im trying to make rgbA filter changing scalar values (tissue ids) for
colors used by user. I need alpha channel because tissue ids layer is
rendered over original image (which i dont want to edit). Mostly it is
going about transparent background because transparent tissue marker
can be done by alpha channel of whole layer.
I couldnt find proper filter so i tried to edit closest one -
vtkScalarsToColors. But effect werent correct:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg23/scaled.php?server=23&filename=zrzutekranumainwindow.png&res=landing

As you can see marker is not rendered correctly. There are pixelx on
it in background color. And this disruption changes every time i
change (and change back) slice or i'm drawing on tissue marker layer
but not changing when i move, zoom, or change window level.

If you could point where should i check for problem ill be glad. It is
such an easy filter and i really dont have an idea what can be wrong.
If you need extra information, please write.
For now here whole filter class:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/302652/studia/PracaDyplomowa/Pytania/filtrRgba/Filters.zip
--
Pozdrawiam,