[vtk-developers] vtkContour and SetInputArrayToProcess()

Philippe Pebay philippe.pebay at kitware.com
Fri Jun 15 03:53:58 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I had kept the old habit of always what array was to be processed by a
vtkContour filter using SetInputArrayToProcess(), implicitly thinking that
at some point at least it had been mandatory.

I however noticed today that after having forgotten to do that, vtkContour
was nonetheless doing by default what it was supposed to do. I remember
however that this was not always the case, not explicitly setting the array
to be processed resulted in an empty contour.

So, the question is: has there been any recent change in this regard?

Thanks
Philippe

--
Philippe Pébay, PhD
Director of Visualization and High Performance Computing /