[vtk-developers] PythonCore module removal

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:55:03 EDT 2012

Getting back to the original subject of this thread, the reason
that I thought I had to change vtkPythonCore from a module
into a plain library was to accomodate the version number in
the file name... but I think that I was wrong about this.

But I do think that vtkWrappingPythonCore is an ugly module
name and would rather change the directory structure so that
the module is either VTK/Python/Core or VTK/Wrapping/Python.

 - David