[vtk-developers] PythonCore module removal

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Jun 12 16:37:29 EDT 2012

Hi David,

The target name is not well defined now though, and so you make it
difficult to link to. Why not set a consistent target name, and use
the the target properties to change its name on disk - this would make
code wishing to link to it far simpler than having to get the
currently used Python version.

I can propose a patch, but I think it is overly complicated to
introduce a target name that changes. We could then use
include_directories and target_link_libraries in these cases for
ParaView.

Marcus