[vtk-developers] PythonCore module removal

Kyle Lutz kyle.lutz at kitware.com
Tue Jun 12 15:42:44 EDT 2012

Hi David Gobbi,

We are also having issues with this change in ParaView. A ParaView
topic brought in VTK-master which brought in your topic
('vtk-python-versioned-libs') leading to the following compilation
errors:

/home/kyle/ParaView/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/Executable/vtkPVPythonInterpretor.cxx:16:
error: vtkPython.h: No such file or directory

What is the proper way to set up the include and link paths for the
new python wrapping code?

-kyle