[vtk-developers] PythonCore module removal

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Tue Jun 12 14:24:08 EDT 2012

Hi David,

I'm working on a new module that requires python, and we noticed that you
removed the PythonCore module last week. Is there any way to restore the
module and preserve the new functionality you needed for library
versioning? I've pushed a changeset for my new module, but we cannot merge
it as it needs to explicitly depend on PythonCore:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6177/

Or is there another way that this dependency can be added without an actual
PythonCore module?

Thanks,

Dave