[vtk-developers] UnstructuredGrid result datas are diffrent if use VTK_TRIANGLE and VTK_TETRA

ALI HADIMOGULLARI ali.hadimogullari at netcad.com.tr
Mon Jul 30 03:59:25 EDT 2012

I have already created solid model and I want to create a copy of the solid model.  I used to two vtk type,  VTK_TRIANGLE and VTK_TETRA

for the first type has been used ;
before select my solid model after get cell and get point metod add new cell  add point0 , point1  ,point2, point3

cell.Points.AddRange(point0, point1, point2);
cell.Points.AddRange(point0, point1, point3);
cell.Points.AddRange(point0, point2, point3);
cell.Points.AddRange(point1, point2, point3);

for the scond VTK_TETRA type use metod
cell.Points.AddRange(point0, point1, point2, point3);

There are two models differ in some parts of each and volume calc value is different. what is the vtk logic? and Why different drawing some parts of each?

ALI HADIMOGULLARI
YAZILIM UZMANI
ali.hadimogullari at netcad.com.tr

Cyber Park B Blok No:409