[vtk-developers] Modules missing from the Standalone Group

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Jul 20 12:59:57 EDT 2012

Reviewed, as I said in the review I am not sure about adding the views
to the rendering group. If we really want to do that permanently is
there really any utility in keeping the views group. I don't feel all
that strongly as I am a regular user of the views and they make using
rendering classes simpler on the whole.

Marcus