[vtk-developers] FFT for auto-correlation

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 10 11:23:49 EDT 2012

Look in ParaView. I added an FFT over time filter to it a while ago.

-Ken

Sent from my iPad so blame autocorrect.

On Jul 10, 2012, at 4:38 AM, "Philippe Pebay" <philippe.pebay at kitware.com<mailto:philippe.pebay at kitware.com>> wrote:

Hello all

I need to quickly calculate the FFT of a quantity varying purely as a function of time. As anyone used a hack around vtkImageFFT to do that?

Thanks
Philippe

--
Philippe Pébay, PhD
Director of Visualization and High Performance Computing /