[vtk-developers] DoublePi proposal

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Wed Feb 29 18:44:27 EST 2012

Within Slicer vtkMath::Pi() is called at four location.  See details below.

We will make sure to use vtkMath::FloatPi() when we will integrate VTK 5.10.

Thanks
Jc

Modules/Loadable/Annotations/VTKWidgets/vtkAnnotationGlyphSource2D.cxx
352:  theta = 2.0 * vtkMath::Pi() / 8.0;

Libs/MRML/Logic/vtkMRMLSliceLogic.cxx
2128:    double axisMisalignmentDegrees=acos(dotProd)*180.0/vtkMath::Pi();

Libs/vtkTeem/vtkPreciseHyperStreamline.cxx
591:  vtkFloatingPointType theta=2.0*vtkMath::Pi()/this->NumberOfSides;

Base/Logic/vtkSlicerGlyphSource2D.cxx
346:  theta = 2.0 * vtkMath::Pi() / 8.0

--
+1 919 869 8849