[vtk-developers] TestBrokenLineWidget on Macs

Philippe Pebay philippe.pebay at kitware.com
Tue Feb 21 03:24:07 EST 2012

Hello

TestBrokenLineWidget is be failing on the Dashboard Macs at Rogue Research.
For example:
http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=135951899&build=2024338

The topology of the test appears correct (and the cardinality of the
selection is correct), the only difference has to do with colours and
shades.

Not having a Mac where to reproduce the test error I would be grateful if
anyone had a suggestion to explain the difference. I am also attaching 2
baseline images (one that works for linux/x86_64/gcc, the other one for
Mac).

Thank you
Philippe

--
Philippe Pébay, PhD
Director of Visualization and High Performance Computing /